A Message from Empire Roofing & Exteriors Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Clients & Community Residents,
In response to the unfortunate COVID-19 outbreak, we are reaching out with a message to share our process to work with you as the outbreak progresses. Due to these very challenging and uncertain times, we would like to state that it is our #1 priority that we respect the health of every single person in the community. The transfer of this virus MUST be put to an end if we hope to see life and business operations return to a normal flow as we know it. As efforts regarding the containment of COVID-19 expand and evolve here in Canada and around the world, we want to assure you that we are focused on Human health and that it is the #1 concern to us as a company at this point. We will be complying with all Health Canada guidelines and rulings of our government to work in a health centered fashion.
Click Here for Provincial information regarding Essential Services and the Roofing Industry.
We have carefully thought through our plans and have put them in place to ensure that we will be able to continue to deliver as professional a service as possible, while keeping you, your family and our workers safe.
Below we are outlining our process to limit disruptions to our company’s services we offer, while keeping the safest measures top of mind.
Empire Roofing & Exteriors “Health Watch Process”:
- To start our process off, we will arrive at your property to inspect exterior work ONLY until further notice. We will collect all pictures and videos of damage to property or any pertinent areas to discuss, so we can complete any inspection reports needed.
- We will collect measurements of your home via our state of the art satellite programs. These methods have now proven to be accurate beyond human error. Accuracy is assured.
- Distance is a must! All appointments and presentations will be scheduled to be performed virtually through “Screen Share” and telephone. We will email you a web address and an access code for the screen share, and you will be able to log in live so we may discuss all of the important details of your project to help you make an informed decision.
There will be no in home nor in person sales meetings booked until further notice.
- You will then receive photo and video links (if needed) along with a full report (if needed) after the screen share has been completed. Quote details can also be included at this point.
- The contract will also be electronic to ensure that you have proof of both price and all work to be performed. Warranty info will also be attached to contracts.
- We will schedule your job into our work flow.
- Last but not least…obviously in the end, we can only change or work your roof or eavestrough, soffit, fascia, by being in person on site. We request respectfully, that we are allowed to work alone during this phase. This is to protect you, your family and again, our workers. EVERYONE deserves health and good practices.
Our Shop Precautions & Business Precautions:
- We sanitize our shop on a job by job basis
- We sanitize shop and office surfaces on a daily basis
- All employees will stay home for a minimum of 2 weeks if they develop symptoms that relate to the current virus outbreak (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- No in person meetings occur as we are otherwise shut down. All meetings are held on-line.
- All sanitizing is performed according to Health Canada Guidelines.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Empire Roofing & Exteriors. Again, we are following the COVID-19 updates regularly the very same way you are. Not a single update will go unnoticed, we assure you. We have the same concerns as you. Health is our #1 concern on our list of priorities.
We know during this delicate point that human-kind is at a worried point. With stillness, we know that we are and always will be “here”. Peace is found through acceptance, and good healthy practice can fuel the belief we are safe in times like these. We wish you health and calm during this uncertain time.
A saying that we found applicable and is at the core of our company above the need for money or any sales.
“Nothing matters more than your health. Healthy living is priceless. What millionaire wouldn't pay dearly for an extra 10 or 20 years of healthy aging?” - Peter Diamandis
The Empire Roofing & Exteriors Team