Protect your Roofing System from Damage
Water can be your number one enemy if you don't maintain your eavestrough system properly. Insufficient maintenance can cause mold and rot to your roof, which can compromise the structure of your home.
Protect your home and avoid the seasonal damage your gutter suffers by installing new eavestrough, soffit, and fascia to ensure easier maintenance and repair.
Our Guelph, Kitchener, and Cambridge experts are highly qualified to get the job done professionally and on time to prevent common problems homeowners deal with without a proper eavestrough system like:
- Water damage: Water damage is a common problem with many roofs due to corrosion. A damaged roof can start with leakage and this may eventually extend to other parts of the roof. Rain, fog, mist, and snow are unavoidable causes of water damage.
Leaking roofs: A less quality roof will always leak before serving enough time. When a roof frequently leaks, it consumes time, money, and panic during heavy conditions.
- Eavestrough overflow: A buildup of leaves and residue causes overflow; eavestroughs can overflow because of buildup from residue and leaves. As a result, the residue does not support the free flow of water and gradually damages the roof. If you’re looking for an eavestrough installation in Waterloo, call us today!
- Leaking basements: Leaking basements are a given when your roof is leaking. The only solution to this is getting a proper eavestrough system developer. Empire Roofing & Exteriors are your best plug for this.
- Foundation cracks: Over time, the building can weaken because of improper water drainage. It can cause foundation cracks and eventually collapse the whole building.
- Excessive ice buildup on the edge of your roof in the winter: Winter is known for its ice buildup. You need a proper eavestrough system if you don't want to suffer roof setbacks during the winter.
- The separation between the roof edge and the eavestrough: Poor construction on your roof can create problems for you. Get professionals; get Empire Roofing & Exteriors.
Siding Replacement & Repair
There are a variety of attractive siding available not only creates curb appeal, but aids in insulation and protection of your home as well. Helping to keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer during the coldest winter nights.
With a variety of colours and profiles to choose from, your home can undergo a dramatic change without an outrageous budget. Our highly experienced professionals offer a collaborative approach to help you select the options that best suit your style. We can repair existing siding or offer full new replacement and installation.
Vinyl Siding | Aluminum Siding | Wood Siding
We Also Offer Many Product Options to Suit Your Needs and Budget:
- 5 and 6-inch seamless eavestroughs and jumbo downspouts will help water and ice drain off
- Fully perforated soffit panels will increase attic air intake for improved circulation
- Fascia metal protects wood surfaces from rot and mildew
- Leaf Guards relieve tedious ladder work or costly maintenance with our Alu-Rex solution®
Our products are available in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors. Our supply consists of the longest-lasting durable solutions. From Gentek Aluminum to Kaycan Aluminum, we can supply everything you'll need.
Different Problems Encountered by Roof Systems
Roofing systems can be exposed to different problems that may reduce their effectiveness over time. If you’re looking for eavestrough repair in Guelph, most of these problems are induced by water in its various forms. These problems could include:
- Leaking roofs: A leaking roof is the most common problem in any roofing system. It is almost inevitable. However, this problem can be curtailed by reaching out to Empire Roofing & Exteriors for your roofing needs.
- Water damage: We can help solve the problem of water damage as we offer eavestrough installation in Guelph and other surrounding areas.
- Foundation cracks: With our perfect installation of eavestrough, soffit, and fascia, you will not need to worry about foundation cracks.
- Overflow of eavestrough: We’re your trusted eavestrough contractors near you!
- Excessive amassing of ice: In winter, there is excessive amassing of ice which causes damages to roofs. Looking for an eavestrough installation near you? Empire Roofing & Exteriors is the perfect call.
- Leaking basements: If you are looking for soffit and fascia installation near you; always contact us. We also offer home services and are not restricted to just Guelph and Kitchener.
Whether you’re looking for an eavestrough repair in Kitchener, Waterloo, or an eavestrough replacement in Kitchener and surrounding area, we’ll bring our premium values to the job.
Our team at Empire Roofing & Exteriors prides itself on being a trustworthy company. After being in the roofing business for over 15 years and establishing a family-owned and operated business, we are dedicated to going above and beyond for our valued customers. We provide a truthful and problem-solving approach for each of our customers.
We understand that roofing solutions can be a stressful thing for your pocketbook. We’re committed to offering cost-effective and budget-friendly solutions for your home. We will remain transparent and upfront with our costs, so you can plan ahead of time. Our eavestrough installation services in Kitchener are some of the most cost-effective in the biz.
Your home is the biggest investment you’ll ever make in your lifetime, and we empathize with that. We treat your home the way we would treat our own: with the utmost respect and care. If we wouldn’t do it to our own house, then we won’t do it to yours.