At Empire Exteriors our belief in our process is what sets us apart. We follow strict procedures on every project to ensure the highest quality workmanship possible. With our detailed up front assessment process, you’ll know what to expect and see why we are different from most roofing companies out there. The more you know about your project, the happier you will be with your decision to choose us for your roofing and exteriors projects. From the discovery phase of the up front inspection to final the inspection once the work is completed, we are for you every step of the way.
1 - It all begins with you reaching out to us
- Once you have reached out and made the initial contact, we will set a time suitable with you to come to inspect your work at hand.
- Inform us of any major issues such as leaks, wind damage, tarps failing, water damage in attic etc.
2 - Free Roof & Home Exterior Inspection
- Analysis of your roof surface, including shingles, ventilation, protrusions and overall condition of roof deck.
- Full survey of the remaining exterior of your home including eavestrough, soffit, fascia & flashings.
- Thorough inspection of your attic and insulation condition.
- We take pictures and video documentation of everything we find during our inspection process and will include it in our discussion and report.
3 - Well Documented Report & Estimate
- We will provide and discuss a detailed summary report about your roof and home’s exterior condition, including any damage that is present.
- Inspection report will be including information gathered during the inspection process. Reference to the pictures and videos gathered of the problem areas will be addressed at this point.
- We will provide you with an estimate of the work to be performed and confirm what it will take to repair or replace your homes’ roof or exterior components.
4 - Work Begins
- Our project coordinator will confirm and schedule a good start date with you and your family.
- The project coordinator will also inform you of the work day procedures and preparation of your home for the work.
- Our experienced crew will arrive on site on the scheduled date and set the area up to protect your home while the work is being performed.
5 - Complete Work and Follow Up
- The crew will start your job and take all precautions to do the job in the safest and most efficient way. We will be keeping a close eye on the weather of course, it’s a part of our job!
- After the work is completed, we will meet with you to go over the final details and verify your satisfaction as well as the final clean up.
- At this point we will follow up for finalizations of all matters, finalizing questions and details.